Champorado (5-Ingredient Breakfast) - . Today I am sharing this Champorado (5-Ingredient Breakfast)! A quick and easy dinner that is ready in under 30 minutes!
You can cook Champorado (5-Ingredient Breakfast) with 6 Ingredients and 3 steps. See the following guide!
Ingredients for Champorado (5-Ingredient Breakfast):
- 1 cups glutinous or sticky sushi rice.
- 5 pieces pure chocolate tablea or 1 cup of cocoa powder.
- 1/2 cup sugar.
- 5-6 cups water.
- 1-2 cups Full cream/evaporated milk or condesned milk.
- Optional chopped or shaved dark chocolate.
Step by step how to cook Champorado (5-Ingredient Breakfast):
- Using a deep pot or saucepan over medium heat, combine water and rice and bring to a boil. Reduce heat and stir every 3 minutes to make sure the rice doesn't stick to the bottom of the pot. Continue to cook for another 15-20 minutes until rice is soft and porridge has thickens..
- Add tablea or cocoa powder stirring regularly, until chocolate melts completely. Add sugar and continue to cook, until dissolved. (Some do not add sugar during the cooking process and just have people add it to their own bowls to suit their taste)..
- Ladle unto bowls and serve with evaporated milk or sugar to taste. Optional: Top with chopped chocolate. Can be served hot or cold..