Cheese Pork Egg with Noodles - Turned out great! Very moist.. Today I am sharing this Cheese Pork Egg with Noodles! A quick and easy dinner that is ready in under 20 minutes!
You can cook Cheese Pork Egg with Noodles with 7 Ingredients and 6 steps. See the following guide!
Ingredients for Cheese Pork Egg with Noodles:
- 1/2 tsp oil.
- 1/2 tsp black pepper.
- 1 noodles.
- 80 g Pork.
- 2 pieces low fat cheese.
- 1 egg.
- 1 tsp soya sour.
Step by step how to cook Cheese Pork Egg with Noodles:
- Add the water to the soya sour and mixed together, prepare all the ingredients in a dish.
- Add the pork and garlic into the mixture of soya sour, add the oil at the frying pan and spread the oil. Then add the garlic firstly.
- Add the pork to the pan and fried together, then add the egg to the pork and fried quickly and mixed all the ingredients together.
- After mixed all the ingredients together, we add the noodles to pan with a little water.
- Add the cheese and let it melt into the noodles.
- Add the black pepper finally, the dish is ready to serve now! Enjoy :).