Cheesy Goulash - It turned out very good but i think i could have cooked it a little longer.. Today I am sharing this Cheesy Goulash! A quick and easy dinner that is ready in under 45 minutes!
You can cook Cheesy Goulash with 10 Ingredients and 9 steps. See the following guide!
Ingredients for Cheesy Goulash:
- 2 lbs Ground Meat seasoned to taste.
- 8 oz Cream Cheese (room temp is best).
- 1 cup Cheese Sauce (Cheez Wiz or Velveeta work great).
- 2 cans (12 oz) Tomato Sauce.
- 1 can (12 oz) Petite Diced Tomatoes (optional).
- 1 tbsp Basil.
- 1.5 tsp Garlic Powder.
- 1 tsp Chili Powder.
- 1 cup Shredded Cheese (I use the marbled yellow and white).
- 2 boxes (16 oz) boxes) Elbow Macaroni.
Step by step how to cook Cheesy Goulash:
- Bring water to boil in 5 quart pan and boil noodles to your liking. (I do 10 minutes of boiling).
- Brown meet and season to taste..
- Stir Cream Cheese and Cheese Sauce into the meat at low heat. Be careful not to burn it..
- Stir in Tomato Sauce, Petite Diced Tomatoes, Basil, Garlic powder, and Chili Powder..
- Drain water from noodles (when they are done boiling)..
- Leave/put the noodles into the 5 quart pan and stir the sauce into the noodles..
- Stir in Shredded Cheese..
- Wipe the drool from your chin..