Chicken with tomatoes - Turned out great! Very moist.. Today I am sharing this Chicken with tomatoes! A quick and easy dinner that is ready in under 40 minutes! Making this Chicken in Tomato Sauce Recipe actually makes me feel like a real chef. A chef who doesn't follow the rules and just goes with whatever I-have-a-taste-for-feeling that comes to mind. Combine chicken and tomatoes in tasty traybakes, casseroles and curries. The rich flavour of tomatoes works wonders in sauce-based dishes such as chasseur and ragout. The chicken and tomatoes will produce plenty of juice, which you can use for dipping crusty bread, or reduce further and serve as a sauce over the chicken.
My mother and father stopped by the other. Heat ovenproof skillet or dutch oven over. Just sauté the chicken breasts until they are lightly browned.
You can cook Chicken with tomatoes with 10 Ingredients and 7 steps. See the following guide!
Ingredients for Chicken with tomatoes:
- 2 lbs chicken breast.
- 1 package frozen peas.
- 1 head onion chopped.
- 3 garlic.
- 3 tsp olive oil.
- Dash salt and pepper.
- 1 tsp each garlic and onion powder.
- 1 tsp allspice.
- 1 tsp turmeric.
- 2 cans stew tomatoes one you blend.
Then add shallots and garlic, tarragon, tomatoes, vinegar, capers, white wine and tomato paste. This baked chicken with tomatoes is an easy earthy dish, an excellent choice for a family meal. Sprinkle chicken with garlic, oregano, seasoned salt and pepper. Cut chicken into serving pieces or use ready-cut chicken pieces (do NOT use skinned, boned In the meantime you have opened the tin of tomatoes.
Step by step how to cook Chicken with tomatoes:
- Saute chicken in the hot olive oil over medium heat for 5 minute..
- Add onion and garlic cook for another 5 minute.
- Add all the spices one of the can stew tomatoes cover and simmer over low heat for 10 minutes.
- If it need water add 1/4 cup of chicken broth.
- Blend the stew tomatoes add with the frozen peas on top cook for another 10 minutes.
- Serve with plan rice.
- You could add any kind of vegetables (potatoes, cauliflower, eggplant, chickpeas)..
Hopefully it's of good quality, solid, with thick liquid. I just made this last nightn n n n n n. I used a bigger can of tomatoes and added an onion and a large zucchini. In this test kitchen -- and at home -- I'm constantly trying to think of ways to reinvent chicken dinner. Saute the chicken pieces in butter.