Chili Cheese Muffin Bites - . Today I am sharing this Chili Cheese Muffin Bites! A quick and easy dinner that is ready in under 30 minutes!
You can cook Chili Cheese Muffin Bites with 6 Ingredients and 2 steps. See the following guide!
Ingredients for Chili Cheese Muffin Bites:
- leftover chili.
- 1 cup shredded cheese.
- for the bread use either:.
- 6 English muffins (or half as many as the number of indents in your muffin pan).
- 1 tube croissant dough.
- 1 ball homemade bread dough (recipe in my profile).
Step by step how to cook Chili Cheese Muffin Bites:
- First, make sure you have a clean muffin pan and spray it down with cooking oil. If using English muffins, divide each one into halves and put one half in each of the muffin trays. For premade pastry dough, divide evenly into the indents, making sure the bottom is completely covered. For homemade bread dough, take a small piece of dough and form it to each indent, let rise for 20 minutes than bake at 400 degrees for 5 minutes..
- Add your chili into each indent over the bread and coat each one with a healthy portion of shredded cheese. Bake premade dough for as long as instructed. Bake English muffin version at 350 degrees for 10-15 minutes or until cheese has melted and muffins are toasty. Bake homemade bread dough for 15 minutes at 400 degrees. Let cool before serving and enjoy!.