Chocolate Easter egg - Turned out great! Very moist.. Today I am sharing this Chocolate Easter egg! A quick and easy dinner that is ready in under 40 minutes!
You can cook Chocolate Easter egg with 8 Ingredients and 8 steps. See the following guide!
Ingredients for Chocolate Easter egg:
- 2 1/2 cups dark chocolate,.
- 1 cup white chocolate.
- 1 cup cream.
- as required Sprinklers.
- 1/2 cup white choc chips.
- 1/2 cup dark choc chip.
- 2 packet Kit kat chocolate.
- 1/2 cup crispy rice balls.
Step by step how to cook Chocolate Easter egg:
- Melt 1 1/2 cups of chocolate either in the microwave or by the double boiler..
- Pour it in the egg shape mould and spread it. Keep in freezer for 20 mins..
- Demould the chocolate eggs..
- On medium flame pour heavy cream in a pan and let it boil (stir continuously).
- Pour the hot cream on 1 cup of dark chocolate and white chocolate, shake the bowl little and leave it for 2 mins and then mix it..
- Add this gauche into the chocolate eggs. Place 2 pieces of Kit Kat chocolate, add sprinkles on one side and choco chips on the other half..
- You can also make variations by adding whatever you like. Here I have added crispy rice balls to dark chocolate gauche and garnished it with a piece of white chocolate and small chocolate balls..
- And covering another one completely with white choco chips and Kit Kat..