Chocolate Fondant - It was delicious !!!!! Easy to make and a crowd pleaser !!!. Today I am sharing this Chocolate Fondant! A quick and easy dinner that is ready in under 35 minutes!
You can cook Chocolate Fondant with 7 Ingredients and 5 steps. See the following guide!
Ingredients for Chocolate Fondant:
- 150 g 70% dark chocolate cut in pieces.
- 150 g butter, extra for greasing.
- 200 g light brown sugar.
- 4 large eggs + 1 large egg yolk.
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract.
- 1/2 cup plain flour sifted.
- Cocoa powder to dust.
Step by step how to cook Chocolate Fondant:
- Pre- heat oven to 180 fun forced. Butter the inside of 6 moulds or rameskins..
- Place butter and chocolate pieces in a small saucepan in a medium heat, stirring occasionally until melted and smooth, add sugar stirring to combined and remove from the heat..
- In a separate bowl combine eggs, yolk and vanilla stirring to combined add to chocolate mixture, stirring well. Sift the flour over mixture stirring well. Divide mixture between prepared moulds fill no more than 3/4 full..
- Bake for 15 minutes or until tops are set and coming way from the moulds. Remove from oven and allow to stand for 1 minute. Remove gently to a plate and dust wit cocoa powder. Serve with cream and raspberries. Effie xx.