Cold Soy milk soup and Nikumiso noodles - It was delicious !!!!! Easy to make and a crowd pleaser !!!. Today I am sharing this Cold Soy milk soup and Nikumiso noodles! A quick and easy dinner that is ready in under 35 minutes! Cucumber, dried soybeans, egg, ice cubes, pine nuts, salt, sesame seeds, thin noodles, tomato, water. Noodles in cold soy milk broth topped with cucumbers and watermelon. Each person can season this fabulous Cold Soy Milk Noodle Soup to their liking. Home » Main Dish » Kongguksu (Chilled Soy Milk Noodle Soup). Making soy milk is less work than you might imagine.
Soaked soybeans are cooked, then pureed and filtered through a sieve. Drop in a few ice cubes and serve very cold. Place noodles in colander, wash with cold running water and allow to drain or follow directions according to the package instructions.
You can cook Cold Soy milk soup and Nikumiso noodles with 20 Ingredients and 3 steps. See the following guide!
Ingredients for Cold Soy milk soup and Nikumiso noodles:
- 400 cc Soy milk.
- 50 cc Hot water.
- 1 cube Bouillon cube.
- 100 cc Cold water.
- 2 Tbsp Miso.
- 1/2 Star anise.
- And Black Pepper.
- <nikumiso(spicy meat sauce)>.
- 200 g Ground pork.
- 1/2 tsp ground Garlic.
- 1/2 tsp ground Ginger.
- 1 Tsp Miso.
- 2 tsp Suger.
- 1 Tbsp SAKE or Chinese rice wine.
- 1/2 tsp Doubanjiang (or 1/4 tsp Cayenne pepper).
- <finish for 1 sercing>.
- Green Vegetables(for exampe : Green pak choi is better).
- chainese chili oil.
Nikumiso is braised ground pork seasoned with Miso paste. The ginger and garlic in the dish give a wonderful aroma to it. Even though the red Miso used here is saltier and has a stronger taste than regular Awase (mixed) Miso, the sweetness of onions mellows it out. Naeng myun (or naengmyeon), a Korean cold noodle soup with thin, slightly chewy noodles topped with egg, meat, vegetables, and a vinegar-infused ice-cold broth, could be the game-changer.
Step by step how to cook Cold Soy milk soup and Nikumiso noodles:
- First, Cook the Soup. 1) Heat 50cc water and star anise. 2) Melt the bouillon cube. 3) Mix with cold water. 4) Mix with soy milk. 5) Dissolve MISO in soy milk soup. 6) Cool in a refrigerator..
- Next, Cook the NIKUMISO. 1) Mix MISO, suger, SAKE, Doubanjiang. 2) Add oil to the pot and heat the medium heat. 3) Add garlic and ginger and fry. 4) Add ground pork and fry. 5) When the meat turns white, add seasonings and mix..
- Finish, Serve. 1) Boil the noodles.move to Colander it and drain the water.Cool with running water.Cut the water again. 2) Put noodles in a bowl and pour soap. 3) Topping NIKUMISO and any vegetables. 4) Use chinese chili oil and completed!.
Although Koreans now enjoy naengmyeon as a summertime meal, it came out of the North Korean mountains. This Korean cold noodle soup recipe is in stark contrast to most Korean food eaten outside Korea; there is no chilli, no fermented umami flavours. Making your own soy milk is the real treat with the recipe - any leftovers can be enjoyed by the glass. Spicy Curry Noodle Soup with Chicken and Sweet Potato. A base of garlic, shallots, lemongrass and ginger are sauteed then seasoned with Then comes the liquid: coconut milk, chicken broth, fish sauce, plus some sugar.