Confused Potato Mash - . Today I am sharing this Confused Potato Mash! A quick and easy dinner that is ready in under 35 minutes!
You can cook Confused Potato Mash with 7 Ingredients and 9 steps. See the following guide!
Ingredients for Confused Potato Mash:
- 10-15 Honey Gold Potatoes.
- 1 Sweet Potato.
- 1/2 stick butter.
- Milk or Cream.
Step by step how to cook Confused Potato Mash:
- Peel potatoes. I like honey gold because they are small with good texture.
- Cut the sweet potato into boiling size pieces.
- Boil potatoes together...approx 11 minutes or until cooked.
- Place cooked potatoes in mixing bowl and rice or mash.
- Add WARM milk and the butter to your liking. You can even use a little sour cream in place of milk or cream for a richer flavor..
- Add chopped cilantro, I use 2 Tbsp.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Blend and fluff with mixer..