Cream Cheese Pie Crust / Dough - . Today I am sharing this Cream Cheese Pie Crust / Dough! A quick and easy dinner that is ready in under 20 minutes!
You can cook Cream Cheese Pie Crust / Dough with 15 Ingredients and 8 steps. See the following guide!
Ingredients for Cream Cheese Pie Crust / Dough:
- CREAM CHEESE PIE CRUST OR DOUGH.
- 175 grams cream cheese.
- 175 grams butter.
- 300 grams flour.
- 3 tbsp icing sugar.
- 3 tbsp cream.
- MINI CREAM CHEESE PIE FILLINGS.
- 1 cup onion.
- 1/2 cup walnut.
- 1/2 cup dried cranberry and sundried tomato.
- 1 cup cooked smoke bacon chip or any cooked mince meat.
- 1/2 tsp salt.
- 1 tbsp milk.
- 1 tbsp sugar.
Step by step how to cook Cream Cheese Pie Crust / Dough:
- MAKE CREAM CHEESE PIE CRUST / DOUGH.
- Mix flour with sugar and salt then add butter and cream cheese and mix well untill resemble coarse breadcrumbs.
- Spoon by spoon add cream to mix to a soft dough and knead briefly till smooth then divide into 2 ball and wrap up in cling film and fridge for at least 1 hour.
- Roll out dough and use a bigger glass rim to cut out 10 pieces as pie base and .then use a smaller glass rim to cut 10 pieces as a top pie cover.
- With oil brown onion till almost transparent then off heat and then mix all ingredient for filling.
- scoop 1tbsp of filling unto the cream cheese pie base then close the top with a smaller pie cover and then bake at 180 C for 20 to 25 minute.
- baste top with some milk and springkle top with caster sugar bake for another 1 minute.