Creamy Baked Chicken Sausage Casserole - Turned out great! Very moist.. Today I am sharing this Creamy Baked Chicken Sausage Casserole! A quick and easy dinner that is ready in under 35 minutes! One Dish Creamy Chicken & Sausage Bake. to favorites. Season the chicken as desired and sprinkle with the Italian seasoning. The Hairy Bikers' sausage casserole is like a big hug on a cold winter's day! Warming and filling, it's the ultimate comfort food. The Hairy Bikers' take on sausage casserole makes a wonderfully warming and filling dish, and it freezes brilliantly.
This Creamy Chicken Casserole (aka Chicken Gloria) is always a hit at parties. The chicken is and mushrooms are so tender and tasty! This chicken bake is freezer friendly and reheats well.
You can cook Creamy Baked Chicken Sausage Casserole with 14 Ingredients and 10 steps. See the following guide!
Ingredients for Creamy Baked Chicken Sausage Casserole:
- 4 packs chicken sausage, cut into fourths.
- Olive oil.
- 1 onion, sliced.
- 1 green pepper, sliced.
- 6 cloves garlic, minced.
- 1/2 cup red wine.
- 2 cans (14.5 ounce) diced tomatoes.
- 1 (8 ounce) can tomato sauce.
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper.
- 1 tablespoon oregano.
- 1 tablespoon Italian seasoning.
- 1 cup heavy cream.
- Pasta (your favorite!).
- Cheddar cheese slices from the deli.
This is one of our all-time favorite and most popular chicken recipes for good reason! This hearty sausage casserole is quick to put together and uses baked beans to make it an easy midweek meal. You can make this recipe gluten free by using gluten free We earn a commission for products purchased through some links in this article. Sausage casserole is so simple with this easy recipe with cannellini beans, plum tomatoes and potatoes.
Step by step how to cook Creamy Baked Chicken Sausage Casserole:
- Place your chicken sausages in a large pot that has been heated with olive oil......Sauté until slightly browned......
- Next add your onion, green pepper and garlic, sauté for several more minutes.......
- Now add your red wine, sauté until wine has been reduced.......
- Next add : diced tomatoes, tomato sauce, black pepper, oregano and Italian seasoning, boil for several minutes.......
- Reduce heat to medium and add your heavy cream, stir well.......
- Meanwhile boil your pasta, I’m using egg noodles today......drain well.......
- Place pasta in a baking pan that has been sprayed with canola oil cooking spray, then top with chicken sausage mixture, stir gently.......
- Top with your cheddar cheese slices........
- Bake in a preheated 350 degree oven for 20-25 minutes, or until cheese has melted........
- Serve and enjoy 😉!.
Plus, it's ready in under an hour! Sausage casserole has never been simpler to make than with this easy recipe combining cannellini beans, plum tomatoes and potatoes into one delicious dish. Tuck into one of our hearty sausage casserole recipes for a comforting family dinner. Cook a one-pot sausage casserole or cassoulet for a warming midweek meal - and add beans, lentils and vegetables to your stew for extra goodness. Serve it over pasta, in baked potatoes or with bread.