Creamy Horseradish Sauce - . Today I am sharing this Creamy Horseradish Sauce! A quick and easy dinner that is ready in under 40 minutes!
You can cook Creamy Horseradish Sauce with 6 Ingredients and 3 steps. See the following guide!
Ingredients for Creamy Horseradish Sauce:
- 1/4 cup Horseradish, prepared.
- 1/4 cup chives.
- 1 tbsp fresh lemon juice.
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise.
- 1 tsp worcestershire sauce.
- 1/2 cup sour cream.
Step by step how to cook Creamy Horseradish Sauce:
- Add all the ingredients to small bowl and stir until well combined..
- Cover tightly and refrigerate for 2hrs for the flavors to mend together.
- Serve on steak, prime rib, pork loin or roast beef. Store in air tight container for up to 3 weeks..