Creamy Parmesan Noodles - It turned out very good but i think i could have cooked it a little longer.. Today I am sharing this Creamy Parmesan Noodles! A quick and easy dinner that is ready in under 40 minutes!
You can cook Creamy Parmesan Noodles with 3 Ingredients and 6 steps. See the following guide!
Ingredients for Creamy Parmesan Noodles:
- 1 (16 oz.) frozen package Reame's Homestyle Egg Noodles.
- 1 cup sour cream.
- 3/4 cup grated parmesan cheese.
Step by step how to cook Creamy Parmesan Noodles:
- Keep frozen until ready to use!.
- Bring a large pot of water to a rolling boil; add frozen noodles..
- Cook for 10 minutes uncovered. (Package says longer but this cooking time makes for a great texture)..
- Drain noodles and return to pot..
- Add in sour cream and parmesan cheese. Mix well..
- Enjoy! I served along with my Sassy Balls..