Creamy Salsa Dip - . Today I am sharing this Creamy Salsa Dip! A quick and easy dinner that is ready in under 45 minutes!
You can cook Creamy Salsa Dip with 6 Ingredients and 3 steps. See the following guide!
Ingredients for Creamy Salsa Dip:
- 1 (8 oz.) cream cheese, softened.
- 1 cup salsa (chunky).
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper.
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder.
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder.
- 1/8 teaspoon crushed pepper flakes.
Step by step how to cook Creamy Salsa Dip:
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl and mix well.......
- Chill until ready to eat......
- Serve with tortilla scoops or some Doritos ! Enjoy 😉!!.