Creamy Spicy Linguine with Shrimp 🍤 - It turned out very good but i think i could have cooked it a little longer.. Today I am sharing this Creamy Spicy Linguine with Shrimp 🍤! A quick and easy dinner that is ready in under 20 minutes!
You can cook Creamy Spicy Linguine with Shrimp 🍤 with 10 Ingredients and 7 steps. See the following guide!
Ingredients for Creamy Spicy Linguine with Shrimp 🍤:
- 1 box linguine (16 ounce).
- 1 can Rotel diced tomatoes (untrained).
- 1 small can diced green chilis.
- 1 tablespoon margarine.
- 2 Bags Shrimp (Raw, peeled and deveined), rinsed and drained.
- 1 can Condensed Tomato Soup.
- Sprinkle Black pepper.
- Sprinkle Adobo.
- Few spoons Ricotta cheese (I added about 5 tablespoons).
- Sprinkle parsley flakes.
Step by step how to cook Creamy Spicy Linguine with Shrimp 🍤:
- In a large pot heat up your Rotel diced tomatoes and can of green chilis with your tablespoon of margarine......
- Mix well then add your 2 bags of raw shrimp 🍤.....Cook until shrimp are almost nice and pink....Remove from heat.....
- Next add the condensed tomato soup, black pepper and adobo..... Stir well......
- Bring some water to a boil for your linguine in a different pot and add a little bit of salt to boiling water, then boil linguine until al dente, drain well......
- Mix drained linguine with ricotta cheese then add that to your shrimp and tomato sauce in pot......
- Mix all well....Sprinkle parsley on top.....
- Serve and enjoy 😉! You may want to add some Parmesan cheese on top if you like !! 😋.