Creamy Spinach Quesadillas - . Today I am sharing this Creamy Spinach Quesadillas! A quick and easy dinner that is ready in under 45 minutes! How to serve Creamy White Bean and Spinach Quesadillas. Because the filling for these quesadillas is so rich and creamy, they really benefit from being served with a nice tangy salsa. To make this easy quesadilla recipe, you'll need Creamy Spinach Quesadilla Recipe. So I really, really wanted to call this recipe "Weed Quesadillas". However, I was a little worried some folks might get the wrong idea.
Here is a quesadilla with goat's cheese, cottage cheese and mozzarella cheese, enhanced with spinach, tomato and cilantro, and of course, some jalapeno pepper! Crispy on the outside, creamy on the inside, these insanely delicious Creamy White Bean and Spinach Quesadillas make an awesomely fast weeknight dinner. Flour tortillas filled with creamy Cheddar cheese, portabella mushrooms, and spinach.
You can cook Creamy Spinach Quesadillas with 10 Ingredients and 9 steps. See the following guide!
Ingredients for Creamy Spinach Quesadillas:
- 1 (8 ounce) block cream cheese, softened.
- 1 bag frozen chopped spinach (16 ounce), thawed.
- 1 cup sour cream.
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese.
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper.
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper.
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder.
- Canola oil cooking spray.
- 2 or more large flour tortillas.
- Salsa, your favorite!.
My family gave these cheesy quesadillas oohs and aahs. Remove the spinach from the heat as soon as it wilts so it keeps a little bit of crunch. —Pam Kaiser, Mansfield, Missouri. Tagslunch, Meatless Monday, Mexican, Quesadilla, quick, SpinachShare itLunch time is always that one meal that everyone is looking for something tasty and healthy, but also quick.… Delicious, filling vegetarian quesadillas stuffed with mushrooms, spinach and creamy avocado. Quesadillas are my go-to lazy lunch or dinner for one, but these quesadillas are something special.
Step by step how to cook Creamy Spinach Quesadillas:
- In a small pan heat up cream cheese, spinach, sour cream, mozzarella cheese,black pepper, crushed red pepper and garlic powder......stir occasionally and heat contents until warm, but NOT boiling hot 🥵!.
- Your spinach mixture will be nice and creamy !!!! 🤩 Remove mixture from heat......
- Coat a large skillet 🍳 with canola oil cooking spray......keep on low heat.....
- Place 1 large flour tortilla into skillet......
- Place several heaping tablespoons of heated spinach mixture on HALF of tortilla......
- Heat tortilla on low heat for several minutes, or until bottom of tortilla is slightly browned......gently fold tortilla in half and continue to heat on low, flipping over until both sides are slightly browned.......
- Remove tortilla from heat and place on a plate......
- Cut into wedges.......repeat with remaining spinach mixture......
- Serve with your favorite salsa and sour cream and enjoy 😉!.
This post may contain affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Print Recipe Show ❤ & Comment Jump to Recipe. Easy and delicious spinach quesadillas filled with spiced pinto beans, cheese, and lots of fresh These spinach quesadillas are at the top of my list. Often I'll make a larger batch of the beans which.