Easy Creamy Chicken Flautas - It turned out very good but i think i could have cooked it a little longer.. Today I am sharing this Easy Creamy Chicken Flautas! A quick and easy dinner that is ready in under 45 minutes!
You can cook Easy Creamy Chicken Flautas with 7 Ingredients and 6 steps. See the following guide!
Ingredients for Easy Creamy Chicken Flautas:
- 1 (10 oz) can shredded chicken.
- 1/3 cup sour cream.
- 1/4 cup shredded Mexican blend cheese.
- 1 tspn garlic salt.
- 1/4 tspn cayenne.
- 4 corn tortillas.
- 1/3 inch Vegetable oil.
Step by step how to cook Easy Creamy Chicken Flautas:
- Combine drained chicken, sour cream, cheese, and spices in bowl..
- Wrap tortillas in paper towel and microwave for 30 seconds to make soft and rollable..
- Spoon filling down center of tortillas, and roll tightly, leaving the opening on bottom.
- Heat about a third inch of vegetable oil in a sauté pan to medium heat and fry opening side down for 2-4 minutes, then flip and fry for another 2-4 minutes or until golden brown. TIP: press down with a spatula for the first minute to keep them closed. If they start to open once flipped you can hold them together with tongs for a min..
- Set on paper towel for 3-5 minutes to remove excess oil and crisp.
- FINITO! Take a cooksnap & let me know what you think! :).