Filipino-style Pork BBQ - It was delicious !!!!! Easy to make and a crowd pleaser !!!. Today I am sharing this Filipino-style Pork BBQ! A quick and easy dinner that is ready in under 15 minutes!
You can cook Filipino-style Pork BBQ with 9 Ingredients and 7 steps. See the following guide!
Ingredients for Filipino-style Pork BBQ:
- 1 oz pork, cut into rectangular thin slices.
- 1/4 tsp ground black pepper.
- 2 clove crashed garlic.
- 1 head medium size lemon.
- 1 1/2 cup Sprite.
- 1 tsp salt.
- 1/2 cup soy sauce.
- 1 1/2 cup banana ketchup, avail at Asian stores.
- 1 packages skewers.
Step by step how to cook Filipino-style Pork BBQ:
- Combine all ingredients except banana ketchup..
- Marinate mixture for at least 12 hours. Refrigerate..
- When ready, thread the meat using skewers (avail at Walmart)..
- Set aside marinating sauce..
- Set up the grill..
- Add banana ketchup into the marinating sauce..
- Grill for 3 mins on each side depending the thickness of the meat. When meat is half cooked, start brushing it with the marinating sauce. Grill a little more..