Filipino Sweet Banana - It was delicious !!!!! Easy to make and a crowd pleaser !!!. Today I am sharing this Filipino Sweet Banana! A quick and easy dinner that is ready in under 25 minutes!
You can cook Filipino Sweet Banana with 7 Ingredients and 6 steps. See the following guide!
Ingredients for Filipino Sweet Banana:
- 7 pieces saba banana (saging na saba).
- 1 1/4 cup brown sugar.
- 2 cups water.
- 2 tbsp vanilla extract.
- 1/2 tsp salt.
- 1 tbs extra virgin olive oil.
- 1/2 cup jackfruit (optional).
Step by step how to cook Filipino Sweet Banana:
- Heat a cooking pot and pour-in water then let boil.
- Add brown sugar and stir until diluted.
- Add salt and vanilla extract and mix well.
- Put-in the banana and jackfruit (optional) adjust the heat to medium.
- Cover the cooking pot and simmer for 8 to 12 minutes or until the liquid thickens.
- Turn-off heat and allow the bananas to cool and serve.