Fishball Noodles (Ipoh Style) - It turned out very good but i think i could have cooked it a little longer.. Today I am sharing this Fishball Noodles (Ipoh Style)! A quick and easy dinner that is ready in under 35 minutes!
You can cook Fishball Noodles (Ipoh Style) with 9 Ingredients and 4 steps. See the following guide!
Ingredients for Fishball Noodles (Ipoh Style):
- 2 Serving Rice Noodles.
- 10-12 Fresh fish balls.
- Nai Pak (vegetable).
- 3 garlic cloves.
- 250 ml chicken stock.
- 60 ml water.
- Sesame oil (cooking).
- White Pepper.
- Spring onions (scallion) for garnishing.
Step by step how to cook Fishball Noodles (Ipoh Style):
- Heat up your pot with one table spoon of sesame oil. Add in the garlic cloves. Stir well and when the aroma arise pour in the homemade chicken stock and water. Let it simmer for about 10 minutes..
- With the stock simmering, add the Nai Pak vegetable and fishballs, let it cook for about 5 minutes. To enhance the taste season it with white pepper..
- Before serving the noodles, in a separate bowl blanch it with hot boiling water for 5 minute to soften it..
- Serve it in a bowl and garnish the noodle soup with chopped spring onions..