Fondant Icing. - It was delicious !!!!! Easy to make and a crowd pleaser !!!. Today I am sharing this Fondant Icing.! A quick and easy dinner that is ready in under 40 minutes!
You can cook Fondant Icing. with 6 Ingredients and 5 steps. See the following guide!
Ingredients for Fondant Icing.:
- 1 Teaspoon Gelatin.
- 1/2 Cup glucose.
- 1 Tablespoon glycerin.
- 1/4 Cup water cold.
- 8 Cups icing Sugar.
- 2 Tablespoons butter.
Step by step how to cook Fondant Icing.:
- Sprinkle the gelatin over cold water in a small bowl and let it rest for 2 minutes to soften.Place the bowl into a saucepan with barely simmering water until the gelatin dissolves.Add glucose mix well.Stir in the glycerin and off the stove..
- Sift 6 cups of icing sugar into a large bowl. Make a well in the center and pour the glycerin mixture into the well in the icing sugar and stir with a wooden spoon until combined. The mixture will be very sticky..
- Sift some of the remaining sugar onto a smooth work surface and transfer the sticky fondant and start kneading adding a little more sugar if necessary, to form a smooth.Rub the butter on your thumbs and knead it into the fondant..
- Wrap the fondant in plastic wrap and place in a plastic bag. Allow the fondant to rest for some hours before using..
- Add desired color to the fondant and use..