Garlic Shrimp - It turned out very good but i think i could have cooked it a little longer.. Today I am sharing this Garlic Shrimp! A quick and easy dinner that is ready in under 30 minutes! Learn how to make a Garlic Shrimp Recipe ! I hope you enjoy this Quick & Easy Garlic Shrimp! Garlic butter shrimp is one of those keto shrimp recipes that you'll make again and again - so easy and bursting with flavor! Everyone thinks that food bloggers must eat such fancy dinners every night. Garlic Butter Shrimp is a super easy dish to make.
It is simply made of Shrimp, garlic, butter, and lemon soda. Don't take the lemon soda for granted because it is a major ingredient. Easy garlic shrimp with frozen shrimp, garlic butter, lemon juice and cayenne pepper.
You can cook Garlic Shrimp with 6 Ingredients and 6 steps. See the following guide!
Ingredients for Garlic Shrimp:
- 1 pound shrimp use extra large due to medium and small will shrink in size (pictured above are tiger shrimp large).
- cloves Fresh garlic.
- Pinch Sea salt.
- Olive oil.
- Old bay seasoning.
Shrimp is a delicious seafood staple that's rich in protein and full of flavor. Plus, it's super easy to cook. Whether you're in the mood for a classic buttery garlic shrimp or a spicy garlic shrimp with a kick This garlicky shrimp has the flavors of Spain and takes minutes to make. Adjust the heat according to your taste.
Step by step how to cook Garlic Shrimp:
- Mince garlic as many as you like I love garlic😊 I used 4 cloves.
- Heat oilve oil in a pan maybe a tbs or 2 to coat pan add a pinch of sea salt stir in the salt then add the garlic you minced stir constantly be careful not to burn it.
- Add shrimp in the garlic an olive oil mixture cook until you see pink color an crust forming.
- Flip shrimp over add old bay seasoning to your tasting and let it cook to until pink color form.
- Flip shrimp 1 last time add the old bay seasoning to your liking cook until done.
- Remove shrimp from the pan plate with garlic an add parsley for garnishing.
This is wonderful over Scallion Cilantro Rice. Garlic Shrimp and broccoli, oh how I love them… Anyone up for shrimp on a stick? Grilled, slathered with garlic butter, and sprinkled with chives, these big beautiful prawns are perfect party food for a backyard cookout. Here's a tip when grilling shrimp. Lemon Garlic Shrimp Scampi is a meal all in itself.