Grilled Chipotle Adobo Chicken - . Today I am sharing this Grilled Chipotle Adobo Chicken! A quick and easy dinner that is ready in under 40 minutes!
You can cook Grilled Chipotle Adobo Chicken with 11 Ingredients and 6 steps. See the following guide!
Ingredients for Grilled Chipotle Adobo Chicken:
- 3 tablespoons olive oil.
- 2 ounce lime juice- fresh squezzed is best.
- 2 large garlic cloves, finley chopped.
- 2 teaspoons kosher salt.
- 1 teaspoons paprika.
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper.
- 1 tablespoon cumin.
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano.
- 4 teaspoons sugar.
- 3 Tablespoon chipotle in adobo -pureed (I do a 7 ounce can in the food processor).
- 6-10 pieces boneless chicken thighs (you can use breast however thighs stay juicer:).
Step by step how to cook Grilled Chipotle Adobo Chicken:
- Note if you double the marinade recipe you can use use half to marinate with and the other half to brush on the chicken as you grill..
- Mix together the marinade ingredients. If you like it spicier add a little more of the chipotle in adobo puree..
- Trim off excess fat from the chicken thighs-you do not need to get ride of all fat:).
- Place the chicken and the marinade in a gallon zip-lock bag and marinate for 6 hours to overnight. More time gives better flavor..
- I like to grill over charcoal (best) or gas until it reaches an internal temperature of 170 degree F. That being said if you only have an oven this can be baked at 350 degree F.until it reaches the appropriate temperature of 170 degree F..
- Let sit for 10 minutes after cooking and thinly slice. You may want to squeeze a little lime and adjust salt to your taste..