Grilled Citrus herb shrimp - It was delicious !!!!! Easy to make and a crowd pleaser !!!. Today I am sharing this Grilled Citrus herb shrimp! A quick and easy dinner that is ready in under 20 minutes!
You can cook Grilled Citrus herb shrimp with 13 Ingredients and 7 steps. See the following guide!
Ingredients for Grilled Citrus herb shrimp:
- 1-2 lbs. Raw shrimp.
- 1 T fresh parsley.
- 1 T fresh rosemary.
- 1 T fresh cilantro.
- 1 T fresh basil.
- 1 T fresh thyme.
- 1-2 T orange zest.
- 1/4 cup olive oil.
- 1/4 cup orange juice.
- 3 T honey.
- 3-5 cloves garlic.
- To taste salt and pepper.
Step by step how to cook Grilled Citrus herb shrimp:
- Mix all ingredients together except shrimp..
- Devine and take shells off shrimp..
- Put shrimp in a bag and marinade with sauce for 1-3 hours. No longer since marinade has citrus it will start to cook the shrimp..
- While marinading shrimp let the skewers soak, if using wooden skewers. (if using metal skip this step.).
- Take shrimp out of fridge and put about 5 or 6 shrimp on each skewer..
- Grill about 3-5 mintues on each side, or until shrimp turns pink..
- Enjoy over rice, in a tortilla, or simply right off the skewer..