Ho Fun Noodles - It turned out very good but i think i could have cooked it a little longer.. Today I am sharing this Ho Fun Noodles! A quick and easy dinner that is ready in under 40 minutes!
You can cook Ho Fun Noodles with 6 Ingredients and 4 steps. See the following guide!
Ingredients for Ho Fun Noodles:
- 1 cup water.
- 1 cup rice flour.
- 1/2 teaspoon salt.
- 1 tablespoon tapioca starch.
- As needed water to steam the noodles.
- As needed oil to brush the noodles and steaming dish.
Step by step how to cook Ho Fun Noodles:
- Mix the flour and water. Stir in the tapioca starch..
- Pour just enough batter to coat the bottom of a well oiled dish. Steam, covered, the batter for 2-4 minutes or until firm..
- Brush the top of steamed batter. Carefully remove the steamed batter from the dish on to oiled waxed paper..
- Cut into the steamed batter into 1/2 inch wide noodles. Repeat till done. Serve with your favorite sauce or stirfry. I hope you enjoy!!!.