Homemade Buffalo wings - It turned out very good but i think i could have cooked it a little longer.. Today I am sharing this Homemade Buffalo wings! A quick and easy dinner that is ready in under 15 minutes!
You can cook Homemade Buffalo wings with 9 Ingredients and 7 steps. See the following guide!
Ingredients for Homemade Buffalo wings:
- Chicken wings.
- Black pepper.
- Chef Stones Secret Spice.
- Sesame seeds.
- Chilli sauce.
- Olive oil.
- Vegetable oil.
Step by step how to cook Homemade Buffalo wings:
- Season the wings with salt, black pepper and secret spice.
- Heat up vegetable oil for frying in a deep pan and deep fry the wings for about 8-10 minutes.
- When it’s done, take it out of the oil and set aside.
- Heat up equal amounts of ketchup and chili sauce in olive oil and pour wings back inside.
- Toss till wings are evenly coated in the sauce.
- Take out of the pan and sprinkle some sesame seeds on it..