Homemade Butter - Turned out great! Very moist.. Today I am sharing this Homemade Butter! A quick and easy dinner that is ready in under 20 minutes!
You can cook Homemade Butter with 2 Ingredients and 5 steps. See the following guide!
Ingredients for Homemade Butter:
- 1 point of heavy whipping cream.
- Salt, seasoning, or whatever unless you want unflavoring.
Step by step how to cook Homemade Butter:
- Empty 1 pint of heavy whipping cream into food processor..
- Run processor for 15 - 20 minutes, or until water separates from cream. Add additional seasonings (if desired) within the first 2 minutes of starting the processor..
- Once water has separated, carefully pour out, and run food processor for up to another 3 minutes..
- Turn off processor and move butter into a sealable container. Place in refrigerator to chil for 3+ hours..