Homemade Iced Tea - It was delicious !!!!! Easy to make and a crowd pleaser !!!. Today I am sharing this Homemade Iced Tea! A quick and easy dinner that is ready in under 25 minutes!
You can cook Homemade Iced Tea with 5 Ingredients and 8 steps. See the following guide!
Ingredients for Homemade Iced Tea:
- 1 cup sugar.
- 1 Lemon.
- 8 cup water.
- 7 teabags.
- 6 cup Ice (approximately. I fill my pitcher 1/2 way).
Step by step how to cook Homemade Iced Tea:
- Bring the water to a boil. And turn off the heat.
- Add teabags to the water and let them steep for 10 min.
- Remove the teabags.
- Add the sugar to the pot and stir to dissolve.
- Fill your pitcher with the ice. If using a glass pitcher make sure its heat proof or it will crack and break. Or use plastic.
- Cut the Lemon in half and squeeze into your pitcher of ice.
- Pour the tea over the ice and stir.