Japchae (Korean Glass Noodles) - Turned out great! Very moist.. Today I am sharing this Japchae (Korean Glass Noodles)! A quick and easy dinner that is ready in under 35 minutes!
You can cook Japchae (Korean Glass Noodles) with 14 Ingredients and 7 steps. See the following guide!
Ingredients for Japchae (Korean Glass Noodles):
- 170 g (6 oz) dangmyun (sweet potato noodles).
- -- for the sauce ----.
- 3 tbsp soy sauce.
- 3 1/2 tbsp granulated white sugar.
- 2 tbsp sesame oil.
- 2 tsp minced garlic.
- 4 oz lean beef (optional).
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil.
- 6 oz spinach/cabbage.
- 1 pc small carrot (sliced into matchsticks).
- 4 pc button/portobello mushroom (optional).
- 1 pc small onion.
- to taste salt and pepper.
Step by step how to cook Japchae (Korean Glass Noodles):
- 1. For the SAUCE, mix soy sauce, sugar, sesame oil and garlic in a bowl until sugar is completely dissolved..
- 2. Boil water, and add Dangmyun. Follow package instructions. Drain and set aside..
- 3. In a hot pan, heat vegetable oil and sauté meat (until browned), garlic, onion (until translucent), and vegetables (until soft)..
- 4. Add noodles and sauce..
- 5. Stir on high heat until liquid is reduced and absorbed by noodles..
- If saltiness from the sauce is not enough, add salt and pepper to taste..
- 7. Garnish with chopped onion leaves and roasted sesame seeds..