Khoya ki meethi Gujiya - It turned out very good but i think i could have cooked it a little longer.. Today I am sharing this Khoya ki meethi Gujiya! A quick and easy dinner that is ready in under 40 minutes! How to make gujiya, Khoya Gujiya Recipe, suryakala sweet, Chashni wali gujiya, Gujiya Recipe with mawa, gujiya kaise banae hain, khave ki gujiya Other tags- Mawa Gujiya in Hindi , Gujiya Banane ki recipe , coconut gujiya recipe , suji gujiya recipe , chashni gujia recipe , gujiya banane ki vidhi in. Gujiya Recipe with step by step pics. Gujiya is a popular north indian sweet of a crisp, flaky pastry filled with a sweet khoya and dry fruits stuffing. So you can choose your pick. Gujiya do resemble empanadas and very much popular in north India, especially during Holi festival.
Aaj m btaugi aap sub ko Meethi rava aur Khoye ki Gujiya Thanks for watching video🙏🙏 Aaj m btaugi aap sub ko apni life style kaise banaye main Gujiya https. Gujiya is a traditional Indian sweet often made during the festival of Holi. Gujiya is a sweet fried dumpling made from all purpose flour and filled with khoya/mawa, which is milk solids and nuts.
You can cook Khoya ki meethi Gujiya with 8 Ingredients and 3 steps. See the following guide!
Ingredients for Khoya ki meethi Gujiya:
- 3 cup maida,.
- 100 gm khoya,.
- 1 cup pisee cheeni,.
- 1/2 cup kaju,badam, kishmish (kaju, badam ko tukdo me Kat lijiye.
- 1/2 cup nariyal ka burada,.
- 1 tbps pisi ilayachi,.
- Talne ke liye tail,.
- Chashni(4cup cheeni, 4cup Pani) 2 tar ki chashni bana lijiye.
It is known by different names like ghughra, karanji etc. across different states in India. Mawa gujiya - gujiya stuffed with sweet mawa and dry fruits ,a holi special sweet preparation. Add sugar, nuts, poppy seeds, coconut and cardamom powder in the khoya(mawa) and mix well. Gujiya Recipe, Learn how to make Gujiya (absolutely delicious recipe of Gujiya ingredients and cooking method) About Gujiya Recipe: Gujiyas are sweet dumplings made of maida or flour and This Gujiya recipe is Excellent and find more Great recipes, tried & tested recipes from NDTV Food.
Step by step how to cook Khoya ki meethi Gujiya:
- Filing_ filing banane ke liye kadai me thoda sa Desi ghee Dal dijiye isme khoya, badam, kaju, kishmish, ilayachi powder, 1cup pisi cheeni Dal ke bhun lijiye, filing taiyar he..
- Maide me 1/2cup ghee Dal ke maida gunth lijiye, bad me gunthe huye maide ko chote chote hisso me bant lijiye, her hisse ko gol akar de kar choti roti me bel lijiye, ab beli huyi roti me filing bhariye Aur Gujiya ka akar de dijiye, sabhi Gujiya isi tarah taiyar kar lijiye,.
- Kadai me tail garam kijiye Aur midium low par aik bar me 5 Gujiya tal lijiye, Gujiya halki sunhari hone lage to plate me nikal lijiye, is tarah sari Gujiya tal lijiye, iske bad chashni me Gujiya Dal dijiye thodi bad Gujiya plate me nikal dijiye, thandi ho Jaye to air tight dabbe me rakh lijiye, taiyar he khoye ki meethi *Gujiya*, khud bhi khaiye Aur khilaiye..
Easy Gujiya Recipe: Step by Step Gujiya Recipe, Tips to make Gujiya at home, Gujiya Ingredients, Gujiya Recipe video & more at Times Food. Add sugar, green cardamom and soaked almonds to the cooled khoya and mix well. To make this stuffing even more delicious, add some dry roasted nuts and. Gujiya prepared with mawa and powdered sugar is all time favorite sweet for Indians. Gujiya is special preparation made especially during the Take a gujiya mould and dust it with some powdered sugar.