Leche puto - Easy to do and Very moist even after warming up leftovers the next day!. Today I am sharing this Leche puto! A quick and easy dinner that is ready in under 45 minutes! Leche Puto or Puto Flan is a combination of Leche Flan and Puto. This is a type of dessert, as far as I am concerned because it is sweet and tastes like a native version of custard cake. I liked it a lot, but I. Leche Puto is a Filipino dessert combining two favorites (leche flan and puto) into one delectable treat. This leche puto is best for you.
Leche puto or puto flan is a new craze in town. This fluffy and delicious variation of the hello po. i made this leche puto last day and it came perfect yummylicious 🙂 thank you po sa. Also called Leche Puto, it's delicious and relatively easy to make.
You can cook Leche puto with 13 Ingredients and 10 steps. See the following guide!
Ingredients for Leche puto:
- leche flan.
- 5 piece egg yolks.
- 2 tsp calamansi or lemon juice.
- 1 cup condensed milk.
- 5 piece egg whites.
- 1 cup evaporated milk.
- 1 cup sugar.
- 1 cup cake flour.
- 2 tbsp baking powder.
- 1 tsp salt.
- 2/3 cup water.
- 1 slice cheese each cup/container.
They are great finger food or Puto Flan is what I can describe as a win-win situation. Combining Puto and Leche Flan is a "why didn't I. leche puto. A variety of flan (dessert) in Filipino cuisine. Last night I made a delicious "leche puto".
Step by step how to cook Leche puto:
- For the leche flan: mix the condensed milk egg yolks and calamansi juice..
- Brush melted butter to each container..
- Fill the1/3 part of the container with the leche flan mixture. Steam them for 10 minutes..
- While waiting, make the puto mixture. Mix the egg whites,evap, and sugar..
- On a separate container mix the dry ingredients (cake flour, baking powder, salt)..
- Slowly add the dry ingredients to the egg white mixture. Make sure that you remove all the lumps by also slowly adding the water to it..
- Put the puto mixture on top of the leche flan that you steamed for 10 minutes. Put the cheese slice on each container. Steam them for another 15 to 20 minutes..
- Remove it from the container upside down so that the leche flan will be on top of the puto..
- Serve it on a cupcake paper container or any cute container you want. Makes 10-15 servings..
Whoever invented Leche Puto kakanin must be a lover of both puto and leche flan. I feel somewhat like a sacrificial lamb. Because of my desire to share new recipes here, I experiment a lot. Puto are Filipino steamed rice cakes, traditionally made from slightly fermented rice dough (galapong). It is eaten as is or as an accompaniment to a number of savoury dishes (most notably, dinuguan).