Loaded Twice Baked Potatoes - It was delicious !!!!! Easy to make and a crowd pleaser !!!. Today I am sharing this Loaded Twice Baked Potatoes! A quick and easy dinner that is ready in under 30 minutes!
You can cook Loaded Twice Baked Potatoes with 6 Ingredients and 6 steps. See the following guide!
Ingredients for Loaded Twice Baked Potatoes:
- 8-10 gold potatoes, baked.
- 12 slices bacon, cooked & crumbled.
- 1 1/2 cups shredded cheddar cheese.
- 1/2 cup sour cream.
- 2 tsp. dried chives.
- to taste salt & pepper,.
Step by step how to cook Loaded Twice Baked Potatoes:
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Cut baked potatoes in half and scoop out just enough of the inside of each to leave a shell. Place the scraped out potato in a bowl and put the potato shells on a greased baking sheet..
- Mash the potatoes with the sour cream, 1 cup of the cheese and your salt, pepper and chives..
- Place spoonfuls of each into the shells until evenly dispersed..
- Top potatoes with the remaining 1/2 cup of cheese..
- Top with cooked, crumbled bacon..
- Bake in oven for 15 minutes or until hot and bubbly. Enjoy!.