Marinated pork chops on soy sauce (Bistek) - Turned out great! Very moist.. Today I am sharing this Marinated pork chops on soy sauce (Bistek)! A quick and easy dinner that is ready in under 15 minutes! Pork Steak is a variation of Bistek Tagalog. Pork chops are used in this recipe. These are marinated in lime and soy sauce. Start by marinating the pork chops in lime and soy sauce. You can also use calamansi or lemon as a replacement for lime.
In a small bowl whisk together the soy sauce, lime juice, sugar, oil, vinegar, ginger, and crushed red pepper. Pork Chops marinated in soy sauce, kalamansi juice, ground pepper and sugar, cooked in garlic and onions. This pork chop marinade is so simple that I use it on all kinds of meat.
You can cook Marinated pork chops on soy sauce (Bistek) with 18 Ingredients and 8 steps. See the following guide!
Ingredients for Marinated pork chops on soy sauce (Bistek):
- Pork chops with bone and fats for extra flavor (or without fat).
- 2 cloves garlic.
- 1 red onion (finely chop).
- 1 red or white onion (sliced into rings).
- 4 tbsp cornstarch.
- Soy sauce.
- lime juice.
- cooking oil.
- hot water.
- for the marinate**.
- Soy sauce.
- lime juice.
- Black pepper.
For a more robust flavor, let the meat marinate in the refrigerator overnight. In a small bowl, combine the brown sugar, soy sauce, garlic and pepper. Pour marinade into a large resealable plastic bag. Add pork chops; seal bag and.
Step by step how to cook Marinated pork chops on soy sauce (Bistek):
- Marinate the pork chops on soy sauce and lime juice season with sugar, salt and pepper you can adjust depends on your taste. marinate for about 2 hours, best if overnight.
- Sear the pork chops or fry until the fats are rendered on high heat then set aside (save the matinate).
- Fry the chop garlic and onion until fragrant.
- Add the saved marinate to the pan and add some hot water then let it simmer for about 5 minutes.
- Season the sauce with sugar, salt and pepper then squeeze some lime to add some acidity or to balance it so it wont be just sweet or salty.
- On a small bowl mix the cornstarch with water then add it to the sauce together pork chops mix well and let it simmer.
- Add the onion rings and let it cook for about 10 minutes or until the pork chop is tender.
- Serve and enjoy your food.
A simple marinade with soy sauce and lemon pepper seasoning add flavor to these pork chops meant to be grilled. Pour in the remaining marinade and water and let it boil. Stir soy sauce, vinegar, and brown sugar in a small bowl until sugar is dissolved. Prick pork chops all over with a fork and place in a large resealable Great simple and tasty marinade. Marinate longer for a juicier and more thoroughly flavored pork chop.