Marshmallow Fondant - Easy to do and Very moist even after warming up leftovers the next day!. Today I am sharing this Marshmallow Fondant! A quick and easy dinner that is ready in under 15 minutes!
You can cook Marshmallow Fondant with 4 Ingredients and 7 steps. See the following guide!
Ingredients for Marshmallow Fondant:
- 1 packages marshmallows.
- 1 olive oil spray.
- 1 food coloring.
- 1 icing sugar.
Step by step how to cook Marshmallow Fondant:
- Ingredient measurements depend on the dough texture when you start kneading.
- Microwave marshmallows for 30 seconds on high.
- Stir in a cup of icing sugar, and keep adding more until texture is ready to knead.
- You can add food coloring before it turns into a dough.
- Keep kneading, and when ready, roll out with rolling pin on a greased surface.
- Be careful not to roll it out too thin or it will tear when placed around cake.
- Fondant can be stored for up to a week and a half. Cover unrolled fondant with glad wrap and place in air tight container to store in fridge.