Meatball Casserole - Easy to do and Very moist even after warming up leftovers the next day!. Today I am sharing this Meatball Casserole! A quick and easy dinner that is ready in under 40 minutes!
You can cook Meatball Casserole with 10 Ingredients and 6 steps. See the following guide!
Ingredients for Meatball Casserole:
- 1 Package Ground beef (70/20 fat content).
- 1 Bag Red potatoes (if don't want to use red potatoes you can use gold potatoes or white potatoes).
- 1 Can Carrots (doesn't have to be can carrots, it can be fresh or frozen).
- 1 Non Stick Spray.
- 6 Dashes Black pepper.
- 3 Tablespoons Salt.
- 6 Dashes Garlic powder (use how much you like, me I just a big garlic fan) you can add more or less to this recipe.
- 2 Dashes Accent.
- 4 Dashes Olive oil (just drizzle).
- 2 Teaspoon Season Salt.
Step by step how to cook Meatball Casserole:
- Spray casserole dish with non stick spray. Shape your meatballs. Make your meatballs as big as you like. Make as much as you desire, I made only six but you can do as much as you like for you and your family..
- Next put your red potatoes and carrots in a bow and drizzle with olive oil and add your black pepper, salt, garlic powder, and accent. Coat everything well..
- Pour the vegetables all around your meatballs..
- Put foil on dish and bake. Put in oven for about an hour at 385°F, or until meatballs is done all the way through..
- When food is done take out and sprinkle with a little season salt..
- Pictures of the cooking process..