Mie Ayam Jamur (Chicken Mushroom Noodles) - It was delicious !!!!! Easy to make and a crowd pleaser !!!. Today I am sharing this Mie Ayam Jamur (Chicken Mushroom Noodles)! A quick and easy dinner that is ready in under 35 minutes!
You can cook Mie Ayam Jamur (Chicken Mushroom Noodles) with 21 Ingredients and 8 steps. See the following guide!
Ingredients for Mie Ayam Jamur (Chicken Mushroom Noodles):
- 2 rolls egg noodles.
- 100 gr baby bok choi.
- 6 pieces beef meatballs, boiled in chicken stock until cooked.
- Chicken stock soup: (add all ingredients in the boiling chicken stock).
- 500 ml chicken stock.
- 2 cloves garlic, minced, fried with 1 Tbsp vegetable oil until fragrant, remove from the heat, set aside.
- 3/4 tsp salt or to taste.
- 1/2 tsp white pepper powder or to taste.
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced.
- Stir fry chicken mushroom:.
- 1 Tbsp vegetable oil.
- 2 cloves garlic, minced.
- 100 gr boneless chicken thigh, diced.
- 100 gr straw mushroom, cut into 4.
- 2 Tbsp sweet soy sauce.
- 1/2 Tbsp oyster sauce.
- 1 tsp fish sauce.
- 1/2 tsp salt or to taste.
- 1/4 tsp white pepper powder or to taste.
- 200 ml chicken stock.
- 2 tsp cornstarch mixed with 2 Tbsp water.
Step by step how to cook Mie Ayam Jamur (Chicken Mushroom Noodles):
- Cut baby bok choy. Put them into boiling water for 1 minute. Remove from the heat. Set aside..
- Stir fry chicken mushroom: Heat the vegetable oil. Sauté the garlic until fragrant..
- Add chicken. Cook until the color change..
- Add straw mushrooms, oyster sauce, sweet soy sauce, fish sauce, salt, pepper, and chicken stock. Bring it to boil..
- Add cornstarch mixture. Stir until the sauce thickened..
- How to serve: In a small bowl, add 1/2 tsp sesame oil, 1/2 fish sauce, and a dash of white pepper powder..
- Add 1 roll egg noodle (boil for 2 minutes before serving). Mix until well combined..
- Put boiled baby bok choi, stir fry chicken mushroom, meatballs, fried wonton wrapper on top of the noodles. Serve with chopped green onions and chicken stock in a separate bowl. 😋.