Mutter Chaat Masala Dosa - Turned out great! Very moist.. Today I am sharing this Mutter Chaat Masala Dosa! A quick and easy dinner that is ready in under 40 minutes!
You can cook Mutter Chaat Masala Dosa with 11 Ingredients and 1 steps. See the following guide!
Ingredients for Mutter Chaat Masala Dosa:
- 1 Cup Dry green peas (soaked and boiled).
- 1 pinch black salt.
- 1 tsp Chaat masala.
- 2 Onion Chopped.
- 1 Tomato Chopped.
- 1 tbsp Chopped Coriander leaves.
- 1 tsp Lemon juice.
- 1/2 tsp Fried Cumin powder.
- 1/2 tsp Red Chilli flacks.
- To taste Salt.
- As required Dosa batter according to your needs of numbers.
Step by step how to cook Mutter Chaat Masala Dosa:
- Take a mixing bowl add all ingredients mix well and keep a side. Take dosa batter stir well and keep aside. Heat the pan apply the oil with spatula then pour the batter when the batter looks cooked on the top of pan place mutter masala in the center. Fold it in a way that you like and serve it with chutney or sambar..