Onion Beef Noodle (Not Stroganoff) - Easy to do and Very moist even after warming up leftovers the next day!. Today I am sharing this Onion Beef Noodle (Not Stroganoff)! A quick and easy dinner that is ready in under 35 minutes!
You can cook Onion Beef Noodle (Not Stroganoff) with 10 Ingredients and 6 steps. See the following guide!
Ingredients for Onion Beef Noodle (Not Stroganoff):
- Cooking Oil.
- 1/4-1/2 onion chopped.
- 1 teaspoon chopped garlic.
- Approx 1 lb sliced beef.
- Egg noodles.
- Packet Onion Dry Soup/Mix.
- 1 (10 oz) can of beef broth.
- 1/2 cup sour cream.
- to taste Salt, Pepper and/or garlic/onion powder (optional).
- Parmesan cheese topper (optional).
Step by step how to cook Onion Beef Noodle (Not Stroganoff):
- Boil water for noodles (continue recipe) and cook noodles according to noodle bag.
- Sauté onion and garlic.
- Add beef and sauté on both sides; adding salt, pepper, garlic/onion powder to taste.
- Add onion soup/dip powder packet and sauté for a minute; then add beef broth; let cook for approx 10 minutes on high.
- Add sour cream; stir in.
- Add cooked noodles and stir.