Open Face BLT with Caramelized Bacon n Guac - It was delicious !!!!! Easy to make and a crowd pleaser !!!. Today I am sharing this Open Face BLT with Caramelized Bacon n Guac! A quick and easy dinner that is ready in under 15 minutes!
You can cook Open Face BLT with Caramelized Bacon n Guac with 10 Ingredients and 7 steps. See the following guide!
Ingredients for Open Face BLT with Caramelized Bacon n Guac:
- 1 bread.
- 1 sliced tomato.
- 1 Avocado (feathered or sliced).
- 1 lettuce (3" chopped).
- 1 mayonnaise.
- 3 piece caramelized bacon.
- 1/2 cup brown sugar.
- 1 (garlic powder if desired).
- dash salt.
- dash ground black pepper.
Step by step how to cook Open Face BLT with Caramelized Bacon n Guac:
- Cut bacon in half and Cook bacon, right before done add a half cup brown sugar(I usually cook a pound of thick cut bacon at a time) turn off heat after sugar is completely dissolved.
- Toast bread and add mayo.
- Add a few short strips of lettuce.
- Add tomato, (if desired garlic powder) salt and pepper.
- Add three strips of your caramelized bacon.
- Add avocado, (I cut the avocado into four, peel it, then do thin slices almost all the way down so I can feather it for looks for guests, but you can also just seed, peel, and slice it).
- (Add another piece of bread if desired) and ENJOY!!!.