Perfect Potato Soup for crockpot - . Today I am sharing this Perfect Potato Soup for crockpot! A quick and easy dinner that is ready in under 15 minutes!
You can cook Perfect Potato Soup for crockpot with 10 Ingredients and 5 steps. See the following guide!
Ingredients for Perfect Potato Soup for crockpot:
- 5 medium gold potatoes. diced small.
- 1/2 white onion. chopped.
- 5 clove garlic. chopped.
- 2 can cream of mushroom soup.
- 1/2 cup sour cream.
- 1/3 cup milk.
- 3 tbsp olive oil.
- 1/2 stick butter.
- 1/2 cup vegetable broth.
- 1 tbsp black pepper.
Step by step how to cook Perfect Potato Soup for crockpot:
- Once all your ingredients are chopped/diced, set crockpot to high, add potatoes..
- In a saucepan, on med heat, heat olive oil, add onion and garlic. Cook until onion is translucent..
- Turn saucepan heat to low. On top of the onion, garlic, add cans of soup, butter, milk, sour cream and pepper. Stir until all is mixed well. Add to potatoes in crockpot..
- Once all that is mixed together in the crockpot, add vegetable broth. Mix well. Put your lid on and cook on high for 5 hours..
- Enjoy! This one is fantastic :) top with shredded cheese or green onion if you wish..