Pinoy Mami (street style ramen noodles) - . Today I am sharing this Pinoy Mami (street style ramen noodles)! A quick and easy dinner that is ready in under 35 minutes!
You can cook Pinoy Mami (street style ramen noodles) with 15 Ingredients and 8 steps. See the following guide!
Ingredients for Pinoy Mami (street style ramen noodles):
- 1 pack fresh egg noodles.
- 1 chicken bullion or 2 cups chicken stock.
- 1 beef bullion or 2 cups beef stock.
- 2 tbsp garlic crushed and minced.
- 1 small shallots or red onion.
- 2 tbsp soy sauce.
- 2 tbsp oyster sauce.
- 1/2 kilo beef (tenderloin or other tender parts).
- small lettuce or pechay chopped.
- 1 1/2 liters water.
- 1 tbsp ground pepper.
- 2 tbsp fish sauce.
- 1 tbsp salt (beef rub).
- 1 tbsp ground pepper (beef rub).
- few onion leaves for garnishing (optional).
Step by step how to cook Pinoy Mami (street style ramen noodles):
- (Prepare the beef before hand,overnight or a few hours before you serve the noodles.) Rub the beef with salt and pepper then boil until tender about an or or so, let cool and set aside in fridge if being use a day before..
- In a casserole sautée garlic and shallots until fragrant..
- Add in beef and chicken bullion, (or stocks) stir constantly until dissolved..
- Add the water, oyster sauce, soy sauce, pepper and fish sauce and bring to a boil..
- Boil separately the chopped lettuce or pechay to desired crispness then set aside..
- Prepare the fresh noodles by boiling it in hot water until loosened. Drain then add serving amount to a clean bowl..
- Add the sliced beef and lettuce or pechay to the noodle bowls..
- Add the soup mixture then garnish with onion leaves. Serve while hot..