Prawn Curry - Easy to do and Very moist even after warming up leftovers the next day!. Today I am sharing this Prawn Curry! A quick and easy dinner that is ready in under 30 minutes!
You can cook Prawn Curry with 5 Ingredients and 5 steps. See the following guide!
Ingredients for Prawn Curry:
- Chopped onions, tomatoes, green chilies.
- Coconut milk (or cooking cream).
- Spices: Paprika, turmeric, garlic ginger paste.
- Spices: Cumin, Masala powder, coriander powder.
Step by step how to cook Prawn Curry:
- Frying chopped onions till brown then adding green chillies, garlic ginger paste till soft, then adding tomatoes till soft.
- Add paprika and a bit of water.
- Add shrimps then add all spices except for coriander powder.
- Add milk then coriander powder.
- Add coriander herb and a bit of cooking cream (or no cooking cream if used that instead of coconut milk).