Sautéd Potatoes and Roasted Chicken Breast - Turned out great! Very moist.. Today I am sharing this Sautéd Potatoes and Roasted Chicken Breast! A quick and easy dinner that is ready in under 40 minutes!
You can cook Sautéd Potatoes and Roasted Chicken Breast with 7 Ingredients and 13 steps. See the following guide!
Ingredients for Sautéd Potatoes and Roasted Chicken Breast:
- 6 Boneless Skinless Chicken Breast.
- 2 Gold Potatoes.
- 1 Diced Carrot.
- 1 1/2 Diced Onion.
- 1 Salt.
- 1 Pepper.
- 1 olive oil, extra virgin.
Step by step how to cook Sautéd Potatoes and Roasted Chicken Breast:
- Take a whole onion and dice half..
- Cut carrots into small dices..
- Skin your Potatoes.
- Cut potatoes into nice even size cubes..
- Place chicken breast, best side up on a roasting pan..
- Sprinkle a little salt and pepper on top of each piece..
- Roast in preheated 400°F oven at 15 minutes per Chicken Breast pound..
- Baste every 15 minutes with olive oil..
- Chicken breast is done when internal temperature is exactly 165 degrees!.
- Place saute pan over medium high heat with little olive oil for fat..
- Saute potatoes until tender..
- Salt and pepper them at the end..
- Experiment with different seasonings to meet your liking, but the key thing to remember is not to over cook your chicken while trying not to under cook them. If your calibrated thermometer reads 165 exact, it will be done, tender, and juicy 100% of the time!.