Sharon's Shrimp boil - Easy to do and Very moist even after warming up leftovers the next day!. Today I am sharing this Sharon's Shrimp boil! A quick and easy dinner that is ready in under 20 minutes!
You can cook Sharon's Shrimp boil with 11 Ingredients and 8 steps. See the following guide!
Ingredients for Sharon's Shrimp boil:
- 3 lbs shrimp.
- 2 packs smoked sausage.
- 9 corn on the cob.
- 1 box (bag) of Zatarain's crab boil.
- 2 tablespoons Zatarain's concentrated crab boil.
- 8 small golden potatoes cut in half.
- 2 lemons cut in half.
- 3 quartz of water.
- 2 sticks butter.
- 2 tablespoons old bay seasoning.
Step by step how to cook Sharon's Shrimp boil:
- Add water,Zatarain's crab bag, (DO NOT OPEN THE BAG) Zatarain's concentrated crab boil, lemon, and potatoes to stock pot; let it boil until potatoes are semi tender.
- Add corn on the cob to pot; Let it continue to boil for 10mins.
- Add smoked sausage; Let it continue to boil for 10mins.
- Put butter in microwave safe bowl and microwave until melted; stir in old bay seasoning, sit to the side.
- Add shrimp to stock pot; Let boil for 5 mins; turn off burner. Let ingredients soak for 10mins..
- Remove all ingredients from stock pot into aluminum pan. NO JUICE. DISCARD CRAB BOIL BAG..
- Pour butter mixture on top; Sprinkle paprika on top.