Shrimp and Pork Wonton - . Today I am sharing this Shrimp and Pork Wonton! A quick and easy dinner that is ready in under 20 minutes!
You can cook Shrimp and Pork Wonton with 7 Ingredients and 5 steps. See the following guide!
Ingredients for Shrimp and Pork Wonton:
- 1 bundle yellow chives.
- Half kg shrimp.
- Half kg minced pork.
- 5 heads shallots.
- Wonton wrapper.
- 1 egg.
Step by step how to cook Shrimp and Pork Wonton:
- Wash shrimp, strain it to remove excess water. Then slice into small pieces. Set aside.
- Marinate minced pork with flour, soy sauce, white pepper and egg. Set aside.
- Wash chives and slice into small pieces. Then squeez to let water out. Then take a strainer and bowl underneath. Miix all ingredients. And leave for a while to let excess water drop..
- After that take your wrapper and scoop 1 tsp of mixture and wrap it..
- When all is done. Can cook immediately or keep in freezer for later use..