Sophie's wholemeal tomato dough meat feast pizza pocket - Turned out great! Very moist.. Today I am sharing this Sophie's wholemeal tomato dough meat feast pizza pocket! A quick and easy dinner that is ready in under 40 minutes! When your dough has proven, stretch it out again too make it a little less than a cm thick, keeping your rectangle shape. Top this with your meat and tomato mix, half on each rectangle. (Dough is also excellent pizza dough.) Filling instructions: Brown and drain sausage, green pepper and onion. Add chopped tomatoes and tomato paste, spices and water. Roll each portion of pizza pocket dough into rounds. Handmade, yeasted dough serves as a sturdy foundation for this meat-heavy pizza.
Spread simply with seasoned, diced tomatoes, the parbaked crust is topped with mozzarella, Parmesan, ham, salami and mortadella and baked in a very. Divide dough and roll out pizza bases to desired size. This is literally the best and easiest Thermomix pizza base EVER!!!
You can cook Sophie's wholemeal tomato dough meat feast pizza pocket with 17 Ingredients and 15 steps. See the following guide!
Ingredients for Sophie's wholemeal tomato dough meat feast pizza pocket:
- 450 grams wholemeal flour.
- 2 1/2 tsp salt.
- 4 tsp brown sugar.
- 1 sachet yeast.
- 1/2 tbsp chili flakes.
- 2 tbsp passata.
- 280 ml warm water.
- 1/2 cup chopped chorizo.
- 1/2 cup chopped ham.
- 1/2 cup chopped cooked chicken.
- 160 grated cheese (i like a mix of mozzarella and cheddar).
- 2 tbsp tomato paste.
- 1 tbsp water.
- 2 tsp garlic powder.
- 1 sliced pepperoni.
I always cook this recipe for my family at home when we're in need of some epic food and. How to make Wholemeal Fresh Dough Thin Crust Pizza -. Redefining pizza.this pizza is a guilt-free delight and tastes great! For more recipes related to Wholemeal Fresh Dough Thin Crust Pizza checkout Sakharechi Poli, Khaari Poori.
Step by step how to cook Sophie's wholemeal tomato dough meat feast pizza pocket:
- DOUGH: Combine your dry ingredients. Mix your wet ingredients together, and then add to your dry ingredients..
- Mix to form a smooth dough. Split into two, shape into rectangles and place on greased baking trays. You should make the rectangles quite thin - around 1/2cm..
- Sprinkle with flour, covert with a damp tea towel, and leave in a warm place for 30-45 minutes..
- Preheat your oven to 160°C..
- Make sure all your meats are cooked and chopped, apart from your pepperoni..
- Combine your tomato paste, water and garlic powder in a bowl. Add your chopped meats..
- When your dough has proven, stretch it out again too make it a little less than a cm thick, keeping your rectangle shape..
- On half of each of your rectangles, add 1/4 of your cheese..
- Top this with your meat and tomato mix, half on each rectangle..
- Layer on pepperoni and the rest of the cheese..
- Fold your dough over and seal the edges, creating a pocket..
- It's really important those edges are sealed up tight - you don't want cheese going everywhere!.
- Optional: brush the tips with a little Olive oil and sprinkle with rock salt. Alternatively, sprinkle with parmesan and mixed herbs..
- Bake in the centre of your oven for 20-25 minutes, or until it starts to brown off a little..
- Serve and enjoy!.
Homemade thin crust pizza, topped off with two types of cheese, bacon, ham, pepperoni and hot sausage! The fact that this dough comes together in just a few minutes and doesn't need time to rise means that you can. Fill these tasty pizza pockets with pizza sauce, cheese, and your choice of toppings. They're easy and make a fabulous weekend lunch or snack. In a small saucepan combine the garlic, kosher salt, tomato paste, tomato sauce, a dash of black pepper.