Spanish Bean Soup - . Today I am sharing this Spanish Bean Soup! A quick and easy dinner that is ready in under 25 minutes!
You can cook Spanish Bean Soup with 4 Ingredients and 1 steps. See the following guide!
Ingredients for Spanish Bean Soup:
- 2 Bags Dixie Lily Spanish bean soup dinner 10oz each.
- 1 lb More or less smoked sausage sliced.
- 3 medium Yukon gold potatoes cubed.
- 1 as needed Salt and pepper.
Step by step how to cook Spanish Bean Soup:
- Soak garbanzo beans in salted water overnight. Drain and add 12 cups of water and both seasoning packets to beans and bring to a boil then reduce heat and simmer til tender. About 2-3 hours. Halfway through cooking time add sausage and potatoes. I serve with buttermilk cornbread..