Spinach and Shrimp Rice Bake - Easy to do and Very moist even after warming up leftovers the next day!. Today I am sharing this Spinach and Shrimp Rice Bake! A quick and easy dinner that is ready in under 30 minutes!
You can cook Spinach and Shrimp Rice Bake with 12 Ingredients and 6 steps. See the following guide!
Ingredients for Spinach and Shrimp Rice Bake:
- 4 pounds shrimp (peeled and deveined).
- 4 cups minute rice.
- 2 cans low sodium chicken broth.
- 1 (16 ounce) bag frozen chopped spinach.
- 6 cloves garlic, minced.
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper.
- 1/8 teaspoon crushed red pepper.
- 1 tablespoon oregano leaves.
- 1 tablespoon Sazon with achiote.
- 1 onion, sliced.
- Olive oil cooking spray.
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese OR any other cheese you have.
Step by step how to cook Spinach and Shrimp Rice Bake:
- In a large pot prepare rice by boiling both cans of chicken broth, then add to broth frozen spinach, minced garlic, black pepper, crushed red pepper, oregano leaves, Sazon, sliced onion and rice, stir until all ingredients are combined and cover pot until rice is cooked thru.......set pot to the side......
- Make sure your shrimp are cleaned and deveined, then add shrimp to a large baking pan that has been sprayed with olive oil cooking spray.......
- Pour your spinach / rice mixture all over shrimp and stir gently........
- Spread your shredded cheese mixture all over shrimp and rice mixture.......
- Bake in a preheated 375 degree oven for 30 minutes or until all cheese has melted.......
- Serve and enjoy 😉!!!!.