Stir fried Main noodles - It turned out very good but i think i could have cooked it a little longer.. Today I am sharing this Stir fried Main noodles! A quick and easy dinner that is ready in under 15 minutes! Stir fried noodles are one of the most popular and delicious Chinese dishes known to the west. Here is one easy way to spice up this delicious meal with. Master Chef John Zhang shows you simple stir fry noodles recipe that are awesome with step by step instruction. Saucy noodles, crisp hot vegetables, tender. Eventually, the stir-fried noodles evolved into a new form and termed Singapore noodles since it is prepared by the Singaporean. "Singapore noodles" is the name given to the fried rice vermicelli cooked by the Singaporean.
Stir-fries cook quickly so act like a scout and be prepared. I find all noodles are good noodles as long as they are long. Cook them to al dente and cool them -- I like to steep rice noodles.
You can cook Stir fried Main noodles with 11 Ingredients and 4 steps. See the following guide!
Ingredients for Stir fried Main noodles:
- Pre cooked lo or chow main noodles or something similar (2 cups).
- Veggie oil (to coat pan).
- 1 cup cabbage chopped to sliver stripps.
- 1 cup bean sprouts.
- 2 eggs beaten (more if you like).
- Couple shoots of chopped chives.
- 1 tsp hoisen sause.
- 2 table spoons soy sauce (more or less to taiste).
- Cubbed spam or any protein on hand.
- 1-2 tsp Optional (korean red pepper paste).
- 1 tsp Optional (seseme seed oil).
This stir-fried chicken dish uses Shanghai-style noodles. These are thick noodles that are packaged in plastic bags and sold fresh in Asian/Chinese markets. If you can't find Shanghai noodles, feel free to replace them with Japanese udon noodles, or you can use thick Italian pasta such as linguini or. How to make Delicious Singapore Noodles!
Step by step how to cook Stir fried Main noodles:
- Start by medium heat oil, add cooked cold noodles,.
- Once they start to get flexable make a hole in middle and add cabbage, brown a little then the bean sprouts,.
- Again make a hole and brown spam or choice of protein, again make a hole and cook scrambled eggs..
- Reduce or turn off heat and add soy and hoisen sauce (if like a little spicy add red pepper paste). Top with chives and serve..
Stir-fried rice noodles with curry powder, vegetables and your choice of chicken, tofu or shrimp! Fried noodles are common throughout East Asia, Southeast Asia and South Asia. Many varieties, cooking styles, and ingredients exist. Beef chow fun - Cantonese dish of stir-fried beef, flat rice noodles, bean sprouts, and green onions. This simple stir-fry is a dish to throw together when you want something like fried rice but don't have any cooked rice at hand Begin soaking the noodles before you begin to chop the vegetables, and they'll Stir-fry one to two minutes until the noodles are just tender and the broth has been absorbed.