Tequila Lime chilli T-Bone - It turned out very good but i think i could have cooked it a little longer.. Today I am sharing this Tequila Lime chilli T-Bone! A quick and easy dinner that is ready in under 30 minutes!
You can cook Tequila Lime chilli T-Bone with 6 Ingredients and 6 steps. See the following guide!
Ingredients for Tequila Lime chilli T-Bone:
- 1 Garlic Salt.
- 1 Rubbed Sage.
- 1 Tajin Lime chilli seasoning.
- 1 shot of Tequila per T-Bone.
- 2 Grade A USDA Choice Beef T-Bones.
- 1 Fork.
Step by step how to cook Tequila Lime chilli T-Bone:
- Lightly coat T-Bone with all ingredients.
- Tenderize T-Bone with a fork to work the ingredients into the meat.
- After seasoning and tenderizing the T-Bone, place in a ziploc bag and add one shot of Tequila per piece of meat.
- Place in fridge for 6 hours.
- Cook, Eat and be Fat & Happy.